I Wrote This A Long Time Ago....

And I don't remember why. It's dated October 18th, 2007. This is why I date things. Its funny, how quickly things change in a year....or don't. I won't write the entire thing, for personal reasons, but I'll put a little bit down, just to share. Mind you, this was 6 months before I started rapping....

...I would never want to be a star, not a famous person nor the ones in the sky. Its a lot of pressure to determine the difference between what someone wants to be and what everyone wants them to be. Stars have to constantly shine without warning and regardless of time or place. When they can no long take the pressure, they explode so violently that it catches everyone's attention, but tend to fade away into a memory soon after...

No comments:

Post a Comment